LAST UPDATE: 06.12.2023
About A New PS4 Exclusive for Gravity Rush 2, but now for PC!
- Game Developer: SIE Japan Studio and Project Siren
- Game Publisher: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Game Director: Keiichiro Toyama
- Script Composer: Kohei Tanaka
- Game Series: Gravity Rush 2 (Gravity Daze 2 in Japan)
- Platform: PlayStation 4 Exclusive
- Anticipated Release date: AUS: January 18, 2017, | EU: January 18, 2017, | JP: January 19, 2017, | NA: January 20, 2017, | UK: January 20, 2017
- Genre: Action-adventure and action role-playing
- Gaming Mode: Single-player
Gravity Rush 2 is a yet-to-launch new play station 4 action cum adventurous video game, which is a sequel to Gravity Rush. The core mechanism of the game is that the player’s ability increases when manipulating gravity by making unique movements and utilizing navigation capability.
“Fall again… A new project from Team Gravity” is the promotional line from the 2013 TGS trailer. The trailer finally states that the game Gravity Rush 2 PC download will be available on webspace soon.
The project ‘Team Gravity’ was initially discussed at the Tokyo Game Show and is currently under development phase by both Team Gravity and Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio. The original concept of the game Gravity Rush, along with Kat (the protagonist character of the game story), returns with new powers and gradations.
Trailer show of the game Gravity Rush 2
The trailer shows the game pictures below appending scenes wherein they induce the game lovers’ hormones to scratch the game right from the first episode.
- Scenes of airship dock
- Artworks of the city center and gallery collection
- Supposedly entirely a new city with no pillar in sight, it seems that the city is somewhere near Hekseville
- Kat – our game protagonist, jumps down from a pretty high distance with her all-new power
- Kat jumps off the side of a floating airship as a new parkour feature by her new power strength
- Kat seems to follow a robot vigorously
- Kat turns off her power to land on the ground
Trivia around the game plots
- In the game Gravity Rush 2 trailer, Kat is shown with a red color aura on both her wrists, whereas the original story does not have such an ability, and this could be there to show that Kat has new power in this series
- In the trailer, she shows no shifts of gravity, wherein she sometimes leaps weightlessly. Wherein she does not change the colors even to vary the new power capability that implies her power to fly high
- And here in this series, Kat seems to explore a new part of town that was not there in the original game story
In this current series of the game Gravity Rush 2, Kat owns two modes: Lunar Mode and Jupiter Mode. Both modes manipulate the gravity effects over Kat to provide new gameplay styles and features.
The Game Play
As the game revolves around gravity-controlling mechanisms, it is something more that has expanded in this series of Gravity Rush 2. Players can be able to choose any one of the three styles. In the Lunar mode, Kat can jump higher as the mode will be lighter, helping Kat increase her speed. In the Jupiter mode, Kat feels a bit heavy, wherein her attacks would be of more impact. Wherein the gaming players can switch between the modes of gravity styles with the help of a touchpad!
The director of the game, Keiichiro Toyama, strives a lot to give more impression in series 2 of Gravity Rush. He says that the central concept for expanding the universe is more colorful to make Kat feel more lively than in the former series. Adding to it, he said that game lovers who love action and adventure can see the Gravity Rush 2 PC version in a short period! The new city looks vibrant, wherein Kat can move with the city’s inhabitants more practically, including but not limited to throwing gang signs, chatting in the group, and people reacting more organicly. However, the environment seems to be a bit destructive.
The return of Nevi in this series 2 of Gravity Rush, along with the group of other enemies such as human soldiers and a few others who operate combat machines, seemed more energetic. Raven, whom you had seen in the former part, is now turned into an AI-controlled ally capable of fighting against Kat during the battles.
Gravity Rush 2 is upgraded to about three times the missions of its predecessor! The game’s map is about 2.5 times larger than the original one, and the time lapses between 20 and 40 hours.
The Game Plot
This latest series of Gravity Rush 2 starts from the point where the former version ended up. Kat is returning with her shifter partner, Raven. The main characters in the former version can be seen in this version, too! In the aerial city of Hekseville, reconstruction seemed to happen after the weapon incident occurred because of former mayor D’nelica. Herein, Kat – the gravity Princess, comes into the picture of the investigation along with her friend Raven and Syd – the police officer.
When Kat seems to sense something strange and nonpractical, the city is hit by another big gravity storm on a larger scale. Before Kat, Raven, and Syd apply their power, they got into sucked by the gravity storm! They woke up in a strange mining settlement in a village named Banga, added with another new place called ‘The Rift Place.’ The game story moves enthralling as with the gaming player.
The game would be widely available with high recommendation with the phrase Gravity Rush 2 download pc for the awaiting finger crossed players.
1- Click the “Download Gravity Rush 2″ button below.
2- Open the File “Gravity Rush 2 PC Downloader” and install it.
3- Open the 64bits or 32 bits launcher.
All Game Features
Working in any operation system
Gravity Rush 2 Download PC version link
File Name: Gravity Rush 2
File Size: 30GB(Game)
LAST UPDATE: 06.12.2023